31 Aug 2014

A change from making cards.  The ladies enjoyed decorating the wooden spoon and made a small card which had an embossed area on the bottom half and we used some paper from our scrap box for the top half.





This next card isnt a card made for craft2distract , A friend taught me how to add stitching to a card and this was the result,

It has become my favourite card and I will be teaching how to do the stitching.  Ive been able to download some templates and hope  to try them out soon before I show it to the ladies.
I'm not sure what collection the the paper is from I think its old stock but will be searching in the hope I find it,  The message typed on the bottom corner reads Live full the Life youve Imageined.  I love it

I no longer have this card. I used to go to a friend who took classes in her home and she taught me a lo about stamping and embossing.  She liked this card and so i gave it to her whem she was celebrating a special birthday.  It would have been a shame to keep such a card in a drawer for ever more when I could pass it on to someone I know appreciated it.

Thats all for now thanks for looking in.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog.
I would appreciate your comments
Happy Crafting
Lilian